[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Is it possible? Pocomail with PocoPE

Is it possible? Pocomail with PocoPE

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Is it possible? Pocomail with PocoPE

Postby elmagox » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:36 am

Hello,

I travel a lot and I have installed in my office Pocomail. I tried PocoPE syncronizing and works just fine, one last thing I need to know, since I have about 5,000 emails and lots of attachments in my Pocomail (at the offcie), I would like to know if it is possible to dump/add/merge new mails and contacts ONLY FROM POCOPE into POCOMAIL and not syncronizing both to have the same data. It takes a lot of space and takes forever when I syncronize messages/inbox etc because also adds all my thousand mails and attachments to PocoPE and I wanted to dump all new data from PocoPE into Pocomail every time I come back from travelling.

Appreciate any knowledge on this.

Thanks
Pedro Sanchez Jimenez
elmagox
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To