[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Pocomail and PE

Pocomail and PE

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Pocomail and PE

Postby patrick6 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:50 am

I'm wanting to use PE when I travel but I have 3 copies of Pocomail on 3 different pcs.

Will I have to have 3 copies of PE?

I want them to sync when I get back but not with each other (they each have different accounts on them)

Thanks,
Patrick
patrick6
Poco Tourist

Re: Pocomail and PE

Postby Eric » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:58 am

Hi Patrick & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
patrick6 wrote:I'm wanting to use PE when I travel but I have 3 copies of Pocomail on 3 different pcs.
Will I have to have 3 copies of PE?
I want them to sync when I get back but not with each other (they each have different accounts on them)
I think one copy of PE would suffice for your needs. :)
Recreate the accounts you're using on these PC's and assign another in and outgoing mailbox for it.
Afterwards you'll only have to sync those mailboxes to your PC's.

Still a beginner in the use of PE, but I hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Just making sure....

Postby patrick6 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:08 am

So let me get this straight:
I have email account 1,2,3 on one pc
email accounts 4,5,6 on a second pc

Set up PE so all 6 are duplicates in PE but when I go back home I can just sync each mailbox individually?
patrick6
Poco Tourist

Re: Just making sure....

Postby Eric » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:17 am

patrick6 wrote:So let me get this straight:
I have email account 1,2,3 on one pc
email accounts 4,5,6 on a second pc

Set up PE so all 6 are duplicates in PE but when I go back home I can just sync each mailbox individually?
Yes, for email account 1,2,3 you make one incoming & outgoing mailbox (set it up in your accounts) and the same for 4,5,6. You can name the mailbox for example PC1 IN & PC1 Out or name it whatever.
So when you get back you can easily select which mailboxes to sync to your PC's.

I suppose you don't want to duplicate all mail on your USB card.

If someone has another suggestion, let's hear it. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To