[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Error Message - PocoMail PE Ver 3.4 Build 2130

Error Message - PocoMail PE Ver 3.4 Build 2130

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Error Message - PocoMail PE Ver 3.4 Build 2130

Postby RBernier » Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:07 am

I am using PocoMail PE version 3.4 build 2130. I have suddenly started receiving an error message when checking my Hotmail (paid) account. The messages is Max line length exceeded.

I was running the beta version of 3.4 (not sure of the build) when I began receiving this message this morning. I upgraded to the current build but I am continuing to receive the error message.

I use Hotmail Popper version 3.0.2 (paid mode) as the conduit to check my Hotmail account. Any ideas as to why I am receiving this message? More importantly any suggestions how this problem can be corrected.

Thanks,
Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI
RBernier
Resident Poster

Postby Paradox52525 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:30 am

I started getting this problem back when I was using 3.1. I did a complete uninstall reinstall of Poco when I upgraded to 3.4, and for a few days had no problems, but now I am getting Max Line Length Exceeded errors again.

When this happens mail download stops completely, and the message that errored and any after it in the header order are left on the server. I can use view mail on server to delete the offending message manually. I haven't been able to figure out what is causing this. The messages that caused these errors have all been spam messages, but there is no particular outstanding trait that I could see that would cause this error.

I am using Izymail as a go-between to get check my hotmail accounts. This error only occurs on one of my three Hotmail accounts though, so I don't think it's a problem with Izymail.
Paradox52525
New Arrival

Postby RBernier » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:18 am

Thanks for the post Paradox. This doesn't correct the problem, but at least it does give me a work around. I have sent a message directly to Poco Support regarding this problem, but I have not received any response.
Ron Bernier
RBernier
Resident Poster

Postby Paradox52525 » Tue May 03, 2005 5:52 am

Any word on this? I'm still having this problem with the latest Poco version. I haven't been able to figure out what is causing it or how to fix it other than using "view mail on server" to manually delete the offending messages.

I can always tell which messages will have this problem when I use "view mail on server" because they have very large sizes (upwards of 200k). Does this refer to the message size, or the size of the downloaded header? Anything above about 150 will generate the "Max Line Length" exceeded error and stop the mail download, leaving all of my messages on the server.
Paradox52525
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To