[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - synchronization synchs only the message headers

synchronization synchs only the message headers

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

synchronization synchs only the message headers

Postby at3 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:58 pm

When i am synchronizing poco pe (on a key drive) with poco (on my desktop), the message headers ("from" and "subject ") go to poco, but not the body of the message. In poco pe, where it asks the location of the install file, I choose the location where the mail is (the poco program is on the c drive, but the mail is on the "h" partition); also I am selecting only 1 of the mailboxes to synchronize- not all. Please help me to fix the problem.  Many thanks.
at3
New Arrival

Re: synchronization synchs only the message headers

Postby Eric » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:29 am

Hi at3 & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
at3 wrote:In poco pe, where it asks the location of the install file, I choose the location where the mail is (the poco program is on the c drive, but the mail is on the "h" partition); also I am selecting only 1 of the mailboxes to synchronize- not all. Please help me to fix the problem.  Many thanks.
I've tried to duplicate this on my system, but didn't have any luck.
:!: Be sure PocoMail isn't running when performing the sync.
Could you also compress your PocoMail mailbox?
Maybe some junk messages are coming through which are present in your mailbox. Some could be corrupt.

You could perhaps try to sync another mailbox to see if it happens again.

Sorry, I've no solution at present for what's happening. :?

Let me know how it goes. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To