[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - myInfoToGo notes and diary entries bug

myInfoToGo notes and diary entries bug

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

myInfoToGo notes and diary entries bug

Postby Fesspoint » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:36 am

I have a two monitor setup (primary is 19" at 1280x1024 res, secondary 15" at 1024x768, I wonder if that has something to do with this?).

With mIFT on my primary monitor, when I create a new note or diary entry, the dialog box to enter same appears partially, and sometimes completely, off the screen. Since most or all of the dialog is off the top of the screen, I can't grab the title bar to move it and I can't see what I'm typing. If I type a few characters and hit the Esc key, the note is saved and I can then double-click on it and it will open entirely within the confines of the primary monitor.

If I drag mIFT over to the secondary monitor and create a new note or diary entry, the dialog will appear entirely within the confines of the primary monitor.
Fesspoint
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:28 am

Hi Fesspoint & best wishes for 2007. :)

I would suggest to send your problem directly to Support, so they can have a look at it.

That seems to be a bug with a two monitor setup. :?

Let's see what they have to say about it. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To