[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - More info My Info to Go

More info My Info to Go

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

More info My Info to Go

Postby bitman » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:30 am

Hi,

Where do I find more info on myinfotogo?

I want to use Barca on a notebook and a desktop, while having an external hard disk with myinfotogo.

Is it possible to sync them?

does mitg have the features of barca? will it operate the same as barca when I plug the hard disk into another pc?

How does it sync emails downloaded on the external drive to those an a PC? Will it get confused if I sync on more than 1 PC?

thanks in advance.

ps. I am currently using Barca on an external drive only - using Ceedo.

~ Moved from General ... Eric ~
bitman
Poco Tourist

Re: More info My Info to Go

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:31 am

bitman wrote:Where do I find more info on myinfotogo?
You'll find it here and if you've other questions you can look it up or if not found, ask it on this forum. :)
I want to use Barca on a notebook and a desktop, while having an external hard disk with myinfotogo.
You can't run MITG on an external hard disk at present, only removable devices like USB-stick or U3.
Is it possible to sync them?
Yes, it's possible. :)
does mitg have the features of barca? will it operate the same as barca when I plug the hard disk into another pc?
Yes, it's like Barca at very low price.
How does it sync emails downloaded on the external drive to those an a PC? Will it get confused if I sync on more than 1 PC?
Better try it out, so you can judge by yourself if it does the job.
Only tried it with 1 PC, not several.

Have fun while playing with it. :wink:
Eric

thanks eric

Postby bitman » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:47 am

Thanks for the info Eric.

I can't believe there's no doco for this thing - it's not in the download.

I don't like having to test a product to see what it's functionality is, it sounds a bit Mickey Mouse to me. I use emails for business, so I really can't risk some undocumented "feature" stuffing up in synchronisation.

They really have a good product here - just let down by poor marketing and information.
bitman
Poco Tourist

Re: thanks eric

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:14 am

bitman wrote:Thanks for the info Eric.
You're welcome bitman. :wink:
I can't believe there's no doco for this thing - it's not in the download.
There's one in my version, but I've downloaded that from the beta-section. :?
If not present, ask Support to send it to you.
I don't like having to test a product to see what it's functionality is, it sounds a bit Mickey Mouse to me. I use emails for business, so I really can't risk some undocumented "feature" stuffing up in synchronisation.
See Importing to MyInfoToGo.
They really have a good product here - just let down by poor marketing and information.
I guess something was forgotten with the release version :?:
Eric

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To