[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Syncing Barca & MITG

Syncing Barca & MITG

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Syncing Barca & MITG

Postby TheCobweb » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:50 pm

I run Barca on my computer at home and MITG on a datastick, which I take to work.

Amongst other things this allows me to send emails from my personal email address whilst I'm at work, and to have my personal emails available.

However, I would like to ensure that the emails I send from work (using MITG) appear in the Sent folder of Barca. Using the Sync folders in MITG doesn't seem to do this.

Regards

Adrian Cobley

~ Moved from Barca ... Eric ~
Regards

Adrian Cobley
TheCobweb
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Tomas » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:15 pm

Is there any error message?
Does the syncing work for other folders besides Sent folder?

Try to compress the Sent folder in Barca.
When syncing, make sure that Barca is not running.
Also that the Sent folder is checked (to be synced) in the Sync Mailboxes window, and that you are not accidentally syncing with some other (eg. old forgotten) installation of Barca.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To