[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Executung Poco Menu Commands

Executung Poco Menu Commands

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Executung Poco Menu Commands

Postby dmbishop » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:43 pm

Trying to string together a number of PocoMail menu commands in a script (to act more like a macro than an actual script).

I tried CommandTag "xxx", but I can't find a list of arguments.

Obviously, I'm having a major brain-lock and am missing something very basic. :oops:

TIA
Dave
dmbishop
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Hogyt » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:31 pm

Michael has a long list at his site. Hopefully that will contain all you need :)
Mat
Hogyt
Poco Enthusiast

Postby dmbishop » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:21 am

Hogyt wrote:Michael has a long list at his site. Hopefully that will contain all you need :)

Thanks, but I've been there and don't think I saw what I'm looking for. One example of what I would like to do is string commands together like:

File / Backup and Restore / Backup...
Mailbox / Empty Junk Mailbox
Mailbox / Empty Trash
CompressMailbox "*"
File / Exit
dmbishop
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Hogyt » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:00 am

I don't think the first three items you've listed are available through CommandTag. There is however a ClearMailbox and PocoBackup script in the scripts section that you may be able to modify and put together to do what you want.

Apart from that maybe you could use an external scripting language like AutoIt to control PocoMail how you want but thats not a particularly elegant solution! :?
Mat
Hogyt
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Michael » Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:10 am

For the "Empty Trash" you could also set Poco to automatically empty trash on exit.
Michael

Postby dmbishop » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:37 am

Michael wrote:For the "Empty Trash" you could also set Poco to automatically empty trash on exit.

No good for me. I reboot my PC about once a month and my e-mail is ALWAYS open.

Dave
dmbishop
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To