[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - No access to scripts

No access to scripts

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

No access to scripts

Postby Fritz Wagner » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:11 am

Hello Tomas!

Trying to access the scripts without success, although I am logged in.
Get the following message, both in FireFox and in IE: We are having trouble locating your record, please try again later.
Sounds like a broken connection somewhere.

I was thinking to add the "toggle read, unread" and the "ban domain and delete" scripts.

Any suggestions appreciated.

By the way, I am probably one of the few people who sold his IMAC because, among other things, PocoMail didn't adapt well to that environment.

Best,

Fritz
Fritz Wagner
Fritz Wagner
Poco Tourist

Re: No access to scripts

Postby MarkB » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:28 am

Fritz,

Tomas and Eric haven't been seen in the forum for quite a while.

Regarding the website problem: Perhaps an email to PocoSystems headquarters...?

Regarding the toggle script: To change the read/unread status of selected messages, I recommend the keyboard shortcuts [ and ]. If you want an actual toggle, you will have to wait for the scripts to come back online, or you are welcome to use this one:

Code: Select all
{ ToggleReadUnread -- Toggles the read-unread status of selected messages
{ Does nothing if status is empty or contains neither R nor U.
{ Otherwise, swaps R, in place, for U and vice versa.
{ MarkB, 2012-07

{  Check that script mode is 5 (manually on selected)
If #PocoScriptMode ! 5 Then BadMode

{ Check that Poco version > 2
If #PocoVersion < 3000 Then BadVersion

ReadHeader $status "X-Poco-Status:" %message
{ R
StringPos #pos "R" $status
If #pos < 1 Then TryU
SubStrings $status "R"
InsertString $status #pos "U"
Goto ChangeHeader
:TryU
{ U
StringPos #pos "U" $status
If #pos < 1 Then BadHeader
SubStrings $status "U"
InsertString $status #pos "R"
:ChangeHeader
DeleteHeader "X-Poco-Status:" %message
AddHeader %message "X-Poco-Status:" $status
AddStrings $mailbox $CurrentMailbox ".mbx"
SaveMessage %message $mailbox
DeleteMessage %message
Exit

:BadMode
MessageBox "Aborting:  the script is to be run manually on selected messages."
Exit

:BadVersion
MessageBox "It's awesome that people still run PocoMail v2, but\nthis script needs v3 or higher. Sorry."
Exit

:BadHeader
ReadHeader $subject "Subject:" %message
Set $t "Problem with the X-Poco-Status header in the message\n'"
AddStrings $t $subject "'.\nNo action taken."
MessageBox $t
Exit
MarkB
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Fritz Wagner » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:04 am

Hi Mark!

I should have known about the bracket shortcuts, but I did not! They are no trouble at all.
And I will try your script for the fun of it.

Sorry that Tomas and Eric have gone quiet. Live moves along : )

Your response much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Fritz
Fritz Wagner
Fritz Wagner
Poco Tourist

Postby blakelyg » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 am

Fritz Wagner wrote:Hi Mark!

I should have known about the bracket shortcuts, but I did not! They are no trouble at all.
And I will try your script for the fun of it.

Sorry that Tomas and Eric have gone quiet. Live moves along : )

Your response much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Fritz

What is more distressing is that if you want to reinstall or be validated (for a new install) there is currently no access to the server to do that. I have tried and was not successful. I did open a ticket with the help desk (I think) and hopefully Eric, or Tomas will pick up on that.
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Postby Tomas » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:04 pm

I'm sorry for the lack of support. License validation will work even without server access, as long as the key is valid.
Script access on the website is broken unfortunately, I think it will not be possible to fix it in the foreseeable future if at all. I can send scripts from my archives if needed, by email.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To