[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Wish list [Mod: Prompt on sending message]

Wish list [Mod: Prompt on sending message]

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Wish list [Mod: Prompt on sending message]

Postby dmlott » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:03 pm

I am constantly sending mail before I am ready to. I would like to be able to add an "Are you sure" prompt like the one for deleting an unsent message. Either a config option or maybe a script.

Is there any way I can do that now?
dmlott
New Arrival

Postby Michael » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:36 pm

The following script will do this for you. Unfortunately in order to stop Poco sending the message I had to clear the To, CC and BCC headers. You will need to re-enter these in the edit window. With more effort these could be made to stick but I leave that as an exercise to anyone wanting to venture into scripting.
Code: Select all
InputBox $Answer "Are you sure?%var%" "Yes|No"
LowerCase $Answer
If $Answer = "yes" Then Done
ClearTo %message
ClearCC %message
ClearBCC %message
DeleteMessage %message
EditMessage %message
:Done
Exit

You will need to configure this to run from an Outgoing message filter.
Michael

Postby dmlott » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:29 am

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I look forward to trying this.

Moved to PocoScript + added a better subject ~ Eric
dmlott
New Arrival

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To