[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Reply to Self warning

Reply to Self warning

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Reply to Self warning

Postby Michael » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:41 am

Occasionally I want to send a followup message to one I have already sent (before I have received replies). I do this using the "Reply" function but occasionally I forget to change the "To" header and end up sending the message to myself. To get around this I wrote the following script:
Code: Select all
ReadHeader $From "From:" %Message
ReadHeader $Account "X-Account:" %Message
SetAccount $Account
ReadEMail $AccountEMail

ExtractEMail $From
If $AccountEMail = $From Then TalkingToSelf
Exit

:TalkingToSelf
MessageBox "Talking to yourself again?"

Attach this script to an "OnReply" event.

This could be made cleaner perhaps but it does the job for me.
Michael

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To