[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Accessing "X-Poco-Scored:" BEFORE msg is moved to

Accessing "X-Poco-Scored:" BEFORE msg is moved to

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Accessing "X-Poco-Scored:" BEFORE msg is moved to

Postby Sandy » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:52 pm

I have a series of scripts that assist me to manage Spam. I understand how to access the "X-Poco-Scored:" header in a script once the standard Poco spam filters move the msg to the Junkmail folder. But what I'd like to do is access that score (or the header) before Poco moves the msg to the Junkmail folder so I can add some info to the msg by invoking a script as an incoming filter.

I guess what I wish I had is a script command that returns to me the junk score (something like "ReadJunkScore"); or alternatively, a way in a script to inspect the msg after the standard Poco spam filter assigns the "X-Poco-Scored:" header but before the msg is moved to the Junkmail folder.

Is anything like that possible. I sure can't find a way.
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:35 am

Call off the dogs......I found a way :D

It was simple really. I just needed to create an "Add" event that runs the script anytime Poco adds a msg to the Junk Mailbox. That script gets control AFTER Poco spam filter runs, but BEFORE the modified msg is placed in the Junk Mailbox.
Sandy

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To