[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Print to specific printer

Print to specific printer

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Print to specific printer

Postby Nymus » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:50 am

Is it possible to write a script that prints an email to a specific printer?
I'd like to be able to flag messages i want to store as pdf.
Then after all my messages are flagged i would like to run a script that prints them to a specific PDF printer so that they are stored as .pdf in a certain directory.

Thx

Nymus
Nymus
New Arrival

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To