[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - About Index folder

About Index folder

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

About Index folder

Postby Sapiem » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:32 am

Any body know how I can't delete message that are in a folder even I delete .mx and .idb by Script.

For example, I delete these files (mx and idb) and send CompressMailBoxes or RefreshMailboxes, but the emails still keep in Poco, so, I need restard Poco.

Can I do anything else...?

Sapiem :roll:
Sapiem
Drop-in Visitor

Re: About Index folder

Postby Eric » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:16 am

Sapiem wrote:Can I do anything else...?
:!: Verify that your mail folders and other stuff aren't marked Read-only.
Eric

Postby Michael » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:14 am

Do not delete the .mx and .idb files in a script, you should only have to use the DeleteMessage command. Note however that a script can only act on a single message at a time. You can select multiple messages and have the script run against all of them but without some tricks you cannot have the script remember details from one message to the next.
Michael

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To