[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Pocoscript reference in Help file

Pocoscript reference in Help file

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Pocoscript reference in Help file

Postby nkoss » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:24 pm

Is it just me or is the pocoscript reference topic missing from the helpfile? Both the item 'pocoscript' and 'pocoscript referemce' point to the same page - Using Pocoscript.
nkoss
Poco Tourist

Postby MarkB » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:15 am

You find that selecting the menu item PocoScript Reference... in the Help menu opens the "Using PocoScript" page? For me it opens "PocoScript Help."
MarkB
Poco Enthusiast

Postby nkoss » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:01 am

Sorry for the long delay in answering. I've been out of the country.

Whatever it opens, it is certainly NOT a Pocoscript Reference. How do I find the reference file for Pocoscript? I would like to understand the language...
nkoss
Poco Tourist

Postby MarkB » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:24 am

Perhaps something is amiss with your installation.
You could look for the Help subfolder in PocoMail's main folder and check whether the two HTML files
C:\Program Files\PocoMail4\Help\pocoscript.html
C:\Program Files\PocoMail4\Help\pocoscriptindex.html
are present. BTW, those two files can be viewed in your browser.
MarkB
Poco Enthusiast

Postby nkoss » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:11 am

Thanks for the suggestion. Those 2 files are present and work using IE. I am moving everything to a new system soon and I will see what happens when I have the new installation...
nkoss
Poco Tourist

Postby MarkB » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:10 am

For myself, I prefer the easy familiarity of the full web browser, which operates by muscle memory, as opposed to the viewer Poco uses for those help files. Especially Firefox's "Find As You Type Text," "Find Again," and "Find Previous."

Here's a challenge. (Optional. Extra credit. So forth.) Name this little script PocoScript Reference. Add a button to the Poco's main tool bar that launches the script, which in turn launches the help page.
Code: Select all
AddStrings $a $helppath "pocoscriptindex.html"
Execute $a

Edit: ... in your default browser.
MarkB
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To