[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Send Mail to All in This Address Book

Send Mail to All in This Address Book

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Postby Hogyt » Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:41 am

Hi,

I'm not sure why it isn't working for you but i've improved the error handling in the script above so can you give it another try?

Cheers :)
Mat
Hogyt
Poco Enthusiast

Postby sokoyu » Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:54 am

Hi Mat,

This one ran fine. I had to use a different address book (I'd just sent something out manually to my list and didn't want to follow it up with a test). It could be that the problem was with my original address book, but I won't know for a few days till I need to send out a new message.
In the meantime, thanks for your good work.
Eddie
sokoyu
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Hogyt » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:05 am

Hi Eddie,

I'm glad it worked ok. There could be a particular entry which is causing problems in the other mailbox so if it doesn't work next time you could try to narrow down the problem entry. If you turn off "Send queued messages..." in Options->Sending Mail then you should be able to delete the messages from the Out box before they get sent so that allows for some testing, or you could comment out the "SaveMessage %m "out.mbx"" line in the script to ensure the messages don't get saved to the Out box in the first place.

I'll have no internet connection until the weekend so if doesn't work next time there may be a delay unless someone else helps.

Good luck!
Mat
Hogyt
Poco Enthusiast

Previous

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To