[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Download from registered area

Download from registered area

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Download from registered area

Postby Larry » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:02 am

I was going to download color file from the Scripts page but it asks for username and password for Registered Users. I tried a number of combinations but I they didn't work. I tried my forum login info and even PM reg number.

What exactly is it looking for?

Thanks,
Larry
Larry
Resident Poster

Postby Tomas » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:30 am

Hi Larry,

You will need to enter your license code as the username and leave the password field blank.

If that doesn't work, please let me know. I can also download the scripts for you and send them to your email address, if you will let me know through PM.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby Larry » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:13 pm

Hi Thomas,
That didn't work either. I just PM'd you.

Thanks,
Larry
Larry
Resident Poster

Postby Tomas » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:47 am

Just sent through email, please let me know if you will not receive it.

(There seems to be something wrong with validation that however only seems to affect the syntax definition files.)
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To