[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Select smtp server in filter?

Select smtp server in filter?

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Select smtp server in filter?

Postby peritek » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:12 pm

The mail filters are terrific and nice and simple but I ran into a problem. I now run a private network at home for the family and we need to send mail to each other.

When I create a filter to send to the local network, it of course defaults to my primary email server which is my ISP's one and naturally enough fails.

Is there any way to create a filter to forward mail AND select my intranet mail server instead of my ISP's one. Or indeed, the ability to select any server during a filtered mail forward?

Kind Regards, PeriTek.
peritek
Poco Tourist

Postby peritek » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:29 pm

I had to give up, this pocoscript is too complicated for us mere mortals. For now, I just send everything manually.
peritek
Poco Tourist

Postby peritek » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:19 pm

On a side note, I set a filter as suggested by somebody to "Change Account To" when it reads a particular string in the "To" field of my message, to my LAN account but it is still seems to be using my ISP's server instead. Obviously, I am doing something wrong here.

We need better examples and manuals for the script part so that beginners can get into the more powerful capabilities of these emailers.
peritek
Poco Tourist

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To