[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - preventing email from going to sent folder within a script

preventing email from going to sent folder within a script

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

preventing email from going to sent folder within a script

Postby ChrisKnight » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:43 am

Hello,

I hope someone can offer me some advice here.

Situation:
I have a script that queues messages to send in the out.mbx and also copies them into specific folders depending on who they are being sent to. All works as expected.

Problem:
The default behavior is to copy outgoing email to the sent.mbx. I do not always want this to happen. In my script will I also have to search for each sent message in the sent.mbx and delete them. CPU time will be wasted to put a message where I don't want it and then search for it and delete it. (this is in a spam forwarding script and can somedays be many hundreds of emails, cpu time is important)

Request:
What I would like is to know if there is a way I can prevent the message from going to the sent.mbx from within my script. Perhaps it would take fewer lines of code to do than my work around.

Thank you kindly.
~Chris
ChrisKnight
Poco Tourist

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To