[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Script to create a sub-mailbox?

Script to create a sub-mailbox?

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Script to create a sub-mailbox?

Postby davn8r » Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:20 pm

Anyone have any ideas on a script I can create that will read a couple words from a mail message, concatenate them and create a sub-mailbox with that string as the name in a specific mailbox (actually I want to create a sub-sub-mailbox).

I know how to read the message and extract and concatenate the strings I want - I just don't know how to create the sub-mailbox.

When I tried the "Create Mailbox" script that came with PocoMail it strangely didn't work - no error message - just no mailbox either.

FYI I am on PocoMail version 3.1.0.1880.

Thanks in advance,

Dave
Dave Ferrise
davn8r
Poco Tourist

Postby Pete » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:28 pm

Hi Dave, just use the SaveMessage command (even if the submailboxes don't exist yet). For example,

SaveMessage %message "parentfolder\\childfolder\\mailbox"
Pete

Thanks

Postby davn8r » Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:25 pm

Pete wrote:Hi Dave, just use the SaveMessage command (even if the submailboxes don't exist yet). For example,

SaveMessage %message "parentfolder\\childfolder\\mailbox"

Fantastic - thanks so much - works like charm!
Dave Ferrise
davn8r
Poco Tourist

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To