[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Toolbar Wilderness

Toolbar Wilderness

Discussion related to appearance modifications

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Toolbar Wilderness

Postby jampo » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:20 pm

I have just downloaded and installed the XP-Pro skin. I have the skin's toolbar loaded. However, I can't change the order of the buttons, nor add any buttons, like Print.
When I go to the customize>toolbars menu, the only icons shown are the default PM3 icons. Moving these around does not change the buttons for the XP Skin Toolbar.
A forum post suggested right-clicking in the toolbar and selecting customize. That option does not appear when I right-click.
Any help out there?
Thanks. :?
jampo
Drop-in Visitor

Re: TOOLBAR WILDERNESS

Postby Eric » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:03 am

Hi jampo,
jampo wrote:When I go to the customize>toolbars menu, the only icons shown are the default PM3 icons. Moving these around does not change the buttons for the XP Skin Toolbar.
A forum post suggested right-clicking in the toolbar and selecting customize. That option does not appear when I right-click.
Any help out there?
I'm using the Mutt skin and you can't add any buttons (other then the script buttons), because they are preset if you select 'Display skin's toolbar'.
Rightclick in the preview pane and select 'Change Display Colours' and uncheck the above.
From now on you can add/remove buttons or change their location. :)
Eric

Postby jampo » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:14 am

Hi Eric-
Thanks. I'm back to the default buttons. I figured that was the case, but thought I might be missing something.
Anyway, the spelling error (Recieve) in the XP toolbar was making me crazy.
Cheers,
NPJ
jampo
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Skins and Customizations