[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - labels or tooltips for script buttons?

labels or tooltips for script buttons?

Discussion related to appearance modifications

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

labels or tooltips for script buttons?

Postby ghardenb » Tue May 03, 2005 9:56 am

How can I do this? Is there a skin that offers this feature?
ghardenb
Poco Tourist

Postby Michael » Tue May 03, 2005 4:26 pm

If you enter a description in the "Description" field of the "Buttons" tab of the script form the description will be used as a tooltip. I am not aware of a means of adding labels.
Michael

Postby ghardenb » Wed May 04, 2005 1:10 am

Yes, I discovered that, but also that I am using a skin that apparently doesn't show tooltips (pocoexpress BCO CS).

Thanks.
ghardenb
Poco Tourist

Postby Michael » Wed May 04, 2005 1:55 am

Unfortunately I don't think I can be of any help in that area, skins are one aspect of Poco that I have not played with. Hopefully someone who is experienced in this area can lend a hand.
Michael

Postby ghardenb » Wed May 04, 2005 2:11 am

Actually, for anyone who may be listening, I can't blame it on the skin. I chose to customize the toolbar. When I revert to the skin's own toolbar, the tooltips work.

When I'm in doubt about which button to use, I can use "Scripts Quick Run" on the tools menu.
ghardenb
Poco Tourist

Return to Skins and Customizations