[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Invalid Codes

Invalid Codes

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Invalid Codes

Postby Zeep » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:11 pm

Hi.

NJRonbo wrote:
"You folks have accused me of installing
Barca on 4 separate computers.

I only own TWO computers. Have written
to explain that to support several times but
I keep getting told I have installed on more
than two computers."

Jim answered:
"Send me you code and I'll see what I can do"

Let me guess.... let me guess.....

So are there any news? This is _exact_ the same thing that happened to me. Im unable to install barca on my pc because of some malfunctioning hardware detection. Jim, you emailed me that i was lying in the forums and that you (or "we") are disappointed by me. That was the moment i laughed and switched to another e-mail-client.

Ops, sorry, to be fair, you said somth. like "This is contrary to the information you posted on our website and we find it disappointing." But, thats quite the same.

Why am i asking this again? I dont want to spend 60$ for nothing. I want to be able to install something _i_ _paid_ _for_. I wont use it, thats for sure, but thats a matter of principle.

Check your omniscient logs, i didnt even touch barca since then.

Z.
Zeep
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To