[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Junk mail filter doesn't work correctly

Junk mail filter doesn't work correctly

Discussion on Bayesian and standard junk mail filters

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Junk mail filter doesn't work correctly

Postby burnout » Tue May 10, 2005 7:19 pm

Hi everybody,

I think my Junkmail filter doesn't work properly. I'd like do disable it, but it keeps on moving messages to the junk mail folder.
I'd like to diable this feature because I'm using Spamihilator already and it works fine for me.

Oh, by the way, is there a way to synchronize 2 Pocomail installations on my PC and my notebook?

Thanks in advance,

Chris
burnout
New Arrival

Re: Junk mail filter doesn't work correctly

Postby Eric » Tue May 10, 2005 11:25 pm

Hi Chris & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
burnout wrote:I think my Junkmail filter doesn't work properly. I'd like do disable it, but it keeps on moving messages to the junk mail folder.
:?: Have you also unchecked the standard junk mail filter in your Filters?
I'd like to diable this feature because I'm using Spamihilator already and it works fine for me.
Spamihilator is nice and do check the plugins too.
Oh, by the way, is there a way to synchronize 2 Pocomail installations on my PC and my notebook?
If you've 2 PocoMail installations on your PC, you could let them share the same Mail folder, so no need to synchronize. :)
I'm using Poco & Barca and let them share the same Mail directory.
About the notebook I really don't know how to let it synchronize.

:idea: If you're only using one mailbox on your notebook, you could copy that mailbox to your PC mail directory.
Close Poco before doing so.

Afterwards restart and that mailbox will be present. Apply the incoming filters and delete that mailbox afterwards.

Kind of system D :lol:, but maybe someone can help you more. :wink:
Eric

Return to Junk Mail Filtering Help and How-To