[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to integrate Norton NIS 2005 Allowed List with PocoMail?

How to integrate Norton NIS 2005 Allowed List with PocoMail?

General email topics, from anti-virus and anti-spam software to webmail and ISPs

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

How to integrate Norton NIS 2005 Allowed List with PocoMail?

Postby matchstickman » Sun May 15, 2005 10:33 pm

Recently I installed Norton Internet Security 2005, and it seems to be working just fine.

However, I could do with some expert help in trying to integrate the allowed list (within the Antispam feature) to enable it to work together with the address book within PocoMail. The NIS does the usual with Outlook, Eudora etc, but ignores PM.

If anyone has unravelled this Gordian knot, do let me know how it is achieved.

Regards

matchstickman

:?:
matchstickman
Poco Tourist

Re: How to integrate Norton NIS 2005 Allowed List with PocoM

Postby Eric » Sun May 15, 2005 10:54 pm

matchstickman wrote:However, I could do with some expert help in trying to integrate the allowed list (within the Antispam feature) to enable it to work together with the address book within PocoMail. The NIS does the usual with Outlook, Eudora etc, but ignores PM.

If anyone has unravelled this Gordian knot, do let me know how it is achieved. :?:
Have a look at this topic.

It will however not work as an integrated part of Poco. :wink:
Eric

Postby matchstickman » Mon May 16, 2005 1:01 am

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your comments. I will do a little research work on this when I get some time.

If anyone does have any further input on this - it would be welcome.

Will post a reply as and when...

Cheers

matchstickman

:?
matchstickman
Poco Tourist

Return to Email Hall