[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Delete from Server - Enhancement please

Delete from Server - Enhancement please

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Delete from Server - Enhancement please

Postby mst » Fri May 20, 2005 12:00 am

Hi
I'm having real problems in controlling which mails remain or are deleted on my Mail Server. (Besides directly with the "Server Window")
I have "Leave on Server" tagged.
Sometimes mails are deleted on empty of Trash sometimes not. (Didn't finde the "rule" by now.).
Junk isn't deleted.

My wish:
Add a flag to those mails which still sit on the Server, (visualize it in the info column with some symbol)
and add a button/function: "Mark to delete on Server on next mail-check".
This should change the symbol (other color for example).
Once the message is deleted on the server, the symbol isn't shown any more. (off course)
Also the Filter rules should have an option to "delete from server".

This works fine in my old Calypso Mail - which doesn't run on a USB Stick, that's why I'd like to change to Poco, which after several days of trying looks great to me!

I like the option to mark duplicates, as in trying around I produced lots of them. Unfortunately on deleting them (from Poco as I thought) they also were deleted from the server.
I was rally glad when I found out I could "bounce" them back!
So deleting duplicates definitely should make sure to leave the originals on the server!!

Kind regards
Martin
mst
New Arrival

Postby Michael » Fri May 20, 2005 2:37 am

Martin, these forums are primarily for user to user support, there is no guarantee that the PSI staff read every article. The best place to put bug reports and product enhancement suggestions is Bug Traction.
Michael

Postby mst » Fri May 20, 2005 3:06 am

Thank's Michael.
I did so as Bug# 1260 :)
Regards
Martin
mst
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To