[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - special mailbox?

special mailbox?

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

special mailbox?

Postby rickio » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:15 am

can someone tell me what the reason for a special mailbox in pocomail pe?

I set up imap and it worked fine. I got my email in the inbox and later I went back to see the mail and I saw below a special mailbox and it had a copy of the same mail in it.

what is the reason for it. I am sure there is one but I cannot find documention for it.

also it defaulted by saving a copy of email and i dont mind but i did not see that in for example pegasus. imap mailboxes would appear when connected and dissapear when disconnected. Is this correct behaviour?

thanks?

i am still a little confused with this client but it seems good.
rickio
New Arrival

Re: special mailbox?

Postby Eric » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:36 am

Hi rickio & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
rickio wrote:can someone tell me what the reason for a special mailbox in pocomail pe?
The reason? Maybe some users requested this feature.
I really don't know. :?
Have a look here for some more info or perform a search on 'Special mailbox' to find others. :)
also it defaulted by saving a copy of email and i dont mind but i did not see that in for example pegasus. imap mailboxes would appear when connected and dissapear when disconnected. Is this correct behaviour?
Not using IMAP, so somebody else should answer that.
i am still a little confused with this client but it seems good.
It's only natural to be confused, when using it for the first time.
A lot of info/tricks can be found in topics. :)

I hope this helps a bit. :wink:
Eric

Postby rickio » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:37 pm

Thanks for your quick reply. I think I understand it a bit more now. I suppose I will just go to the option to hide it as it just seems like doubling the same information to me. 8)
rickio
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To