[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - 'follow up' and 'Sent' mailbox

'follow up' and 'Sent' mailbox

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

'follow up' and 'Sent' mailbox

Postby Redmak » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:05 am

When I empty my Sent mailbox I will lose all my Follow up messages right?

I haven't done it yet but I would like to empty my Sent mailbox once in a while but i don't want to lose my 'follow up' messages
Redmak
Poco Tourist

Postby Tomas » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:52 am

That would be certainly a very nice feature.

Maybe something like that would be possible to accomplish with Pocoscript at the moment? I realize that's just a large assumption on my side, lots of "blanks" as for where in the index files does Poco store the follow-up info, etc....
Last edited by Tomas on Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby robin » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:53 am

The best solution would be to move the messages from the Sent mailbox to an archive mailbox of some kind - I use specific mailboxes for members of my family, friends etc and keep all messages (sent and received) in them. Note that when you move the messages, the "Follow up message" link will be lost. You might want to consider using threading to keep related messages together.
robin

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To