[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Can't Import Eudora 6.2 Address Books

Can't Import Eudora 6.2 Address Books

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Can't Import Eudora 6.2 Address Books

Postby Randall » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:00 am

XP SP2, Dell Precision 3.4 mhz, 2 g ram, Pocomail PE 3.4.0.2130

I am trying to import my eudora 6.2 address books. I have tried the wizard and the manual method. No joy. I click the button and the dialog box goes away and nothing happens.

What file is PE looking for in the eudora folder?

By the way I was able to import my mail from eudora.

Randall
Randall
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Can't Import Eudora 6.2 Address Books

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:28 am

Hi Randall & welcome to Poco Forums,
Randall wrote:What file is PE looking for in the eudora folder?
Sorry to hear it's isn't working.
You should look for the file: NNdbase.txt.
Pointing to that file will import your address book.
I know, because I've done it before and it should work. :)
By the way I was able to import my mail from eudora.
Good to hear everything worked out fine. :)

Hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby Randall » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:54 am

thanks, i'll look for that file at home tonight. :wink:

Randall
Randall
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:05 am

Randall wrote:thanks, i'll look for that file at home tonight. :wink:
You're welcome. :wink:

Be sure to select Eudora Address book from the Import Address book dropdown list.

Let me know how it goes. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To