[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Selecting email to read maximizes reading pane.

Selecting email to read maximizes reading pane.

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Selecting email to read maximizes reading pane.

Postby RickR » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:29 am

I can't seem to find the setting that turns this off. When you select (single-click) an email to read, the reading Pane maximizes. I would like to see the message and list simultaineously.

.rick..
RickR
New Arrival

Re: Selecting email to read maximizes reading pane.

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:35 am

Hi Rick & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
RickR wrote:I can't seem to find the setting that turns this off. When you select (single-click) an email to read, the reading Pane maximizes. I would like to see the message and list simultaineously.
Uncheck 'Enable Fast Reading' found under View. :wink:
Eric

Postby RickR » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:05 am

Thanks, I looked at that and didn't see a check mark. Went ahead and selected it anyway, and got the desired effect. The "View" menu seems to update kind of quirky<sp>

Working now though..

thanks
.rick..
RickR
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To