[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Names of the Customfields for GetAddressField

Names of the Customfields for GetAddressField

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Names of the Customfields for GetAddressField

Postby adsworth » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:51 am

Hi,

I would like to get the value of one of the custom fields using
GetAddressField. But I can't find any reference of the what these fields are called.
Anyone what what values I should use?

Thanks
adi
adsworth
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Names of the Customfields for GetAddressField

Postby Eric » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:24 am

Hi Adi & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
adsworth wrote:Anyone what values I should use?
Have a look here. :)
Eric

Re: Names of the Customfields for GetAddressField

Postby adsworth » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:30 am

Eric wrote:Hi Adi & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
adsworth wrote:Anyone what values I should use?
Have a look here. :)

Thank you!
That's just what I'm looking for.

adi
adsworth
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:41 am

Glad to be of help Adi. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To