[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to change Address list display

How to change Address list display

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

How to change Address list display

Postby koshea » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:59 am

PocoMail PE 3.4
WHen I click on the To button when composing an email, I get the Address Book listing but all my addresses are displayed as email addresses. I would like to see them displayed by First Name Last Name.

I have looked in Help under Display Address Entries and it states the following, but I can't find the Right Click View menu it refers to. Is this in the Address Book, on the To list, or somewhere else?

"PocoMail PE offers several options for the format which is used to display address entries in the Address List Pane. You can access these views by right clicking on the address list and choosing the View menu. You can choose to view contacts by NickName, First Name, Last Name in one, tow or four line displays. Choose the format that best suits your needs and space."

Thanks,
Kevin
koshea
New Arrival

Re: How to change Address list display

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:45 am

Hi Kevin & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
koshea wrote:I would like to see them displayed by First Name Last Name.

I have looked in Help under Display Address Entries and it states the following, but I can't find the Right Click View menu it refers to. Is this in the Address Book, on the To list, or somewhere else?
Press F6 to display your Address Book, right-click and select View. :)

I hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby koshea » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:00 am

Thanks - that worked like a charm. I didn't realize I could view my addresses in that pane.
koshea
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:11 am

You're welcome Kevin.
You'll get the hang of it pretty soon. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To