[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Banned Domains

Banned Domains

Discussion on Bayesian and standard junk mail filters

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Re: Notify

Postby Michael » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:07 pm

Anonymous wrote:How will i know hen it is done? :(!

I'm not sure what you are asking, if you are asking how you can tell that the filter caught the message then, unfortunately, there isn't any way. The score assigned will be added to the message but no descriptive tag will be added. The only method I can think of to add a descriptive tag would be to use a script.
Michael

Previous

Return to Junk Mail Filtering Help and How-To