[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Minor website bug + PocoMail 4 questions

Minor website bug + PocoMail 4 questions

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Minor website bug + PocoMail 4 questions

Postby onno » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:44 am

Hi,

Being a user of The Bat! at the moment, I decided to take a look at PocoMail this weekend, and I must say I'm impressed. Perhaps someone could answer a few questions on PocoMail, and, since I heard some rumors about some new version of PM coming up, on PM 4?
Btw: the "Contact" link in the website's main menu is broken... (FYI)

* Will PM 4 feature 'virtual folders'? It's one of the features of The Bat! that I wouldn't want to live without... ;)
* Would there be some easy way to import The Bat! e-mails into PocoMail (except using 3rd party software)? It seems TB has a very easy-to-read format for storing e-mail, so would there be a wizard for this?

Thank you in advance!
Yours sincerely,

Onno
onno
New Arrival

Re: Minor website bug + PocoMail 4 questions

Postby Eric » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:06 am

Hi onno & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
onno wrote:Btw: the "Contact" link in the website's main menu is broken... (FYI)
The website is under maintenance, so I think it will be available again on release of the new version.
* Will PM 4 feature 'virtual folders'? It's one of the features of The Bat! that I wouldn't want to live without... ;)
Not yet, but AFAIK it will be included in the next update. It's already built-in to include that feature. 8)
* Would there be some easy way to import The Bat! e-mails into PocoMail (except using 3rd party software)? It seems TB has a very easy-to-read format for storing e-mail, so would there be a wizard for this?
Maybe this topic about Importing Mail from another client can help you a bit more.

I hope this helps a bit. :wink:
Eric

Postby onno » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:42 am

Thanks, that definitely helps!
Yours sincerely,

Onno
onno
New Arrival

Return to General Discussion