[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - New Mail Folder says "this folder is currently unavaila

New Mail Folder says "this folder is currently unavaila

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

New Mail Folder says "this folder is currently unavaila

Postby Patrick Sutton » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:28 am

Hello everyone -

I sent the following email to poco support:

Describe your problem below:

" I have been having problems with the "new mail" folder. When I
restart Poco after having closed it down, the program opens with
the new mail folder saying "this folder is currently unavailable" and all the messages that were in it are no longer there. They are not older than 24 hours and they still their actual mailboxes, just not in the new mail folder. I have attached a screen shot jpeg showing the problem."

This is the response I received:

To: R. Patrick Sutton at SoftBuyers.com <patrick@softbuyers.com>
URL: http://www.pocosystems.com/

"Please ignore the New Mail box. You never have to access it."
+PocoMail PE: Take your email with you on the road

I do not want to just "ignore" the new mail folder - it is one of my favorite features as I have 7 email accounts on different servers that I check and that folder allows me to see what is new in all 7 accounts in one place. Is there perhaps another tech who would be willing to help me troubleshoot this problem? Or are there any users who have either experienced this same issue and resolved it or who has any ideas? any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running the new PocoMail 4.

Thanks -

Patrick
Patrick Sutton
Poco Tourist

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To