[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Assign sent & from messages to new mailbox

Assign sent & from messages to new mailbox

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Assign sent & from messages to new mailbox

Postby alsharpe » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:23 am

Is there a simple way for me to create one filter or use one script that will move all messages to or from a sender to a mailbox I create? I get emails from new clients all the time. I want a simple way to create a submailbox for each new client and have all my correspondence to and from that new client go into that new folder.

Here's how I need the script to work:

1. I receive an email from Client F.
2. I create a submailbox called "Client F."
3. I click a button on my toolbar that runs a script.
4. The script creates a filter that moves all messages sent to Client F into the Client F submailbox.
5. The script also moves all messages received from Client F into the Client F submailbox.

This seems like such a basic, much-needed feature, I am surprised that I cannot find it.

Can anyone help?
alsharpe
New Arrival

Re: Assign sent & from messages to new mailbox

Postby Eric » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:53 am

Hi alsharpe & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
alsharpe wrote:This seems like such a basic, much-needed feature, I am surprised that I cannot find it.
Until someone else comes along with a better suggestion,
you may want to take a look at Script to create Mailbox with senders.

Hope this helps in the meantime. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To