[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Poco message search speed

Poco message search speed

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby Slaven » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:03 am

To combine the benefits of the Quick Search and the ability to search on date I would suggest using Quick Search (the first tab of Search window), then use the Focus box drop down options to display only results from the last three months.
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby Strinu » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:19 am

[quote="Slaven"] using Quick Search (the first tab of Search window), then use the Focus box drop down options to display only results from the last three months.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip, but this is not allways the best way, if I search for parts of serial nummbers for our program, I get to much results because the search routine is also looking in the header and gives me back too many hits.
But is is slightly faster!

Thanks for the fast reply.
Strinu
New Arrival

Previous

Return to General Discussion