[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - After purchase, unlock key sent to inbox that I can't see

After purchase, unlock key sent to inbox that I can't see

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

After purchase, unlock key sent to inbox that I can't see

Postby ericlee » Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:28 am

Just completed my 45 day evaluation of PocoMail.

Decided it's great, and want to buy it.

I buy it -- and it tells me that it's sent me my evaluation key by email.

The problem is -- PocoMail is not letting me retrieve new emails.

The webmail on my ISP isn't working either for the moment.

I've sent a support message to support@pocosystems.com, but wanted a response here if possible. Maybe other people have encountered the same problem.

(A simple solution: show the unlock key on the screen when you buy the software, in addition to sending it out. Or don't lock up PocoMail in this way.)

Until I get my evaluation code, I can't receive any emails. Help!

~ Moved to General ... Eric ~
LabourStart - Where trade unionists start their day on the net.

http://www.labourstart.org
ericlee
Drop-in Visitor

Found a way, but ...

Postby ericlee » Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:50 am

My ISP's webmail finally showed the message (after 45 minutes). But I still think Poco needs to have another way to deliver the unlocking code to users.
LabourStart - Where trade unionists start their day on the net.

http://www.labourstart.org
ericlee
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Found a way, but ...

Postby Eric » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:55 am

Hi ericlee,
ericlee wrote:My ISP's webmail finally showed the message (after 45 minutes).
That's good news. :)
But I still think Poco needs to have another way to deliver the unlocking code to users.
Sometimes you see your registration key immediately on screen :P, some will email your key
or some time after your purchase and others will alert the vendor of your purchase,
so this vendor can send it to you within the next 48 hours.

45 minutes isn't that long to wait for your registration key.

I also prefer the first and the second method, but I think it all depends on where you bought the software,
as well as who's processing your order. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion