[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to Script Forward as Attachment and Delete

How to Script Forward as Attachment and Delete

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

How to Script Forward as Attachment and Delete

Postby labari » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:55 am

I am using Blue Frog to report spam and hopefully reduce it (I use K9 and spam still comes through).

I DL'd a script for Spamcop, but it asks for user names and such and I can't figure out what to modify to get this to work for me.

Basically, I want to run a script on the current message:

Forward as Attachment
send to Blue Frog
Delete current message.

Is there anywhere that lists the PocoScripts commands?

Thanks,

Lorane
labari
Drop-in Visitor

Re: How to Script Forward as Attachment and Delete

Postby Eric » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:27 am

labari wrote:Is there anywhere that lists the PocoScripts commands?
Try it here Lorane. :wink:
Eric

Postby labari » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:07 pm

Thanks - I looked around this site and I don't see script commands about Forwarding as Attachment.

Is this not available?

Thanks,

Lorane
labari
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:06 pm

labari wrote:Thanks - I looked around this site and I don't see script commands about Forwarding as Attachment.
Is this not available?
AFAIK I don't think it's available at present. :?
Maybe someone else has a better suggestion. :wink:
Eric

Postby labari » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:49 am

Perhaps I can make this a request to add Forward and Forward as Attachment to the list of available commands to Pocoscript.

So for now I will look into a third party macro program to send spam to Blue Frog.

Thanks!

Lorane
labari
Drop-in Visitor

Postby FieldDir121 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:50 am

Lorane,

Using a script you can save the message to a file, create a new message, attach the file and send it, deleting the original message. This can all be attached to a button for rapid access.

You can even remove all or part of the original header prior to saving the message to a file.

Note: Special handling may be required to handle plain text versus html.

Is there anywhere that lists the PocoScripts commands?

Look in the Pocomail help under "Pocoscript Reference...".

Scott
FieldDir121
Resident Poster

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To