[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - hey - check yer Paypal, eh?? [Mod: Registration key]

hey - check yer Paypal, eh?? [Mod: Registration key]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

hey - check yer Paypal, eh?? [Mod: Registration key]

Postby GuitarCustomShop » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:04 pm

I sent a paypal payment for PocoMail 4.0 a couple of days ago, (January 2nd) but i still havent received a registration key!

Your payment for $39.95 USD to Paypal AT pocosystems.com has been sent.

Are you guys still on New Year's holiday, or something?

[b]~ Please do not post live email adresses. This to prevent spambots from harvesting it. TIA ... Eric ~
Last edited by GuitarCustomShop on Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
GuitarCustomShop
Frequent Visitor

Re: hey - check yer Paypal, eh??

Postby Eric » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:49 pm

Hi Michael & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
GuitarCustomShop wrote:I sent a paypal payment for PocoMail 4.0 a couple of days ago, (January 2nd) but i still havent received a registration key!
Are you guys still on New Year's holiday, or something?
Sorry to hear you didn't receive your registration key yet.
Of course it's only 2 days in your time.

:!: Also check to see that messages from PocoSystems didn't end up in your Junk Mail folder
or your ISP using a spam blocker to block messages.

Or maybe Paypal or the vendor made a mistake. :?

Some possible reasons as to why it could happen.

If you still don't receive your key at the end of this week, then please contact Support.

Good luck. :wink:
Eric

Postby GuitarCustomShop » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:03 am

I'm sure that Paypal didn't make a mistake, they show the funds are already in the pocomail account!

There is no vendor involved, as i didnt buy from the webstore, I just sent you a paypal payment.

So its just a manual payment, and someone there will have to manually notice its been paid, and manually send me a registration code. So maybe someone there could manually check and see if one was actually sent? :)

My ISP doesn't block suspected spam, it only marks it "SPAM" in the subject line. So far, Pocomail hasnt started putting those messages in the junk folder (which is good, actually, since my ISP's spam marker still gives a lot of false positives, despite being set to its lowest sensitivity setting!)

Anyway, if the paypal receipt can get through, i'm sure your reg code will also make it just fine...
GuitarCustomShop
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:52 am

GuitarCustomShop wrote:There is no vendor involved, as i didnt buy from the webstore, I just sent you a paypal payment.
:!: Correction, you just sent a paypal payment to Poco Systems and not to me.
Sorry if I misunderstood. :oops:
I'm a moderator, so not a PSI employee.
So its just a manual payment, and someone there will have to manually notice its been paid, and manually send me a registration code. So maybe someone there could manually check and see if one was actually sent? :)
That would be PSI who can check if your registration key was sent or not.
Anyway, if the paypal receipt can get through, i'm sure your reg code will also make it just fine...
Like I said before, it's best to get in touch with Poco Support, as I can't help any further here.

Let me know how it goes. :wink:
Eric

Postby GuitarCustomShop » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 am

sorry Eric... when i said "you" - i was referring to Poco systems, not you personally. :D

You see, i found this forum from the SUPPORT section of the Poco website.. therefore i inferred hopefully that at least one or two actual Poco EMPLOYEES would be moderating here!

If PSI employees actually READ THEIR EMAIL then they would have noticed my paypal payment, and emailed me a reg code! Since they didn't , I thought perhaps i could get their attention here on the forum... I guess they are all on extended holiday?
GuitarCustomShop
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:20 am

GuitarCustomShop wrote:sorry Eric... when i said "you" - i was referring to Poco systems, not you personally. :D
Good to know. :)

BTW I've alerted Jim (PSI) of this topic. :wink:
Eric

Postby GuitarCustomShop » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:34 am

hmmm. i received the registration code today.. but IT DOESNT WORK! :?

i copied and pasted it.. tried several times with NO SUCCESS :cry:

Perhaps its because 4.0 registration codes dont WORK with version 4.1??

Tech support sent me a link yesterday to what they referred to as "4.1" ( actually version 4.0.0.3350 ) and recommended i upgrade to it, to try to solve the problem with inserting images inline...
GuitarCustomShop
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:44 am

GuitarCustomShop wrote:Perhaps its because 4.0 registration codes dont WORK with version 4.1??
:!: Version 4.1 doesn't need a registration code, since it's a beta.
You'll still need that code when the new version is released. :wink:
Eric

Postby GuitarCustomShop » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:35 am

so what you are saying is that (even though i have already PAID for my software), i still have to put up with the annoying

X-Mailer: PocoMail 4.0 (3350) - EVALUATION VERSION
X-URL: http://www.pocomail.com/

embedded in every single one of the emails i send out???

How do i turn that stuff OFF? :evil:

** And permanantly get rid of that annoying little blue NAG SCREEN ('purchase') in the corner of the pocomail window...
GuitarCustomShop
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:57 am

GuitarCustomShop wrote:so what you are saying is that (even though i have already PAID for my software), i still have to put up with the annoying

X-Mailer: PocoMail 4.0 (3350) - EVALUATION VERSION
X-URL: http://www.pocomail.com/

embedded in every single one of the emails i send out???
:oops: I thought you were using version 4.1 beta.
If however you're using 4.0, the registration key should work.
How do i turn that stuff OFF? :evil:

** And permanantly get rid of that annoying little blue NAG SCREEN ('purchase') in the corner of the pocomail window...
:!: You can only turn that off when registering Poco by inserting that registration key.
Do you mean your registration key doesn't work with version 4.0?
Eric

Postby GuitarCustomShop » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:25 am

no..it DIDN'T!!

but i just found out why.. SOMEHOW the first email they sent me DROPPED one character from the serial number :?

they just re-sent me an actual WORKING serial, and at last, all is good now
GuitarCustomShop
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:33 am

GuitarCustomShop wrote:they just re-sent me an actual WORKING serial, and at last, all is good now
Ah, that's some good news after all. :P
Eric

Return to General Discussion