[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - From Poco to Barca

From Poco to Barca

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

From Poco to Barca

Postby croths » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:54 am

Could someone please tell me if there is a special price to upgrade from Poco 4 to the latest Barca ( not Pro) ?
I saw the price of 59.95 but couldn't see if there's a special rate for Poco users that have just paid out for the latest Poco upgrade. Thanks very much.

Maureen.

~ Moved to General ~
croths
Poco Tourist

Re: From Poco to Barca

Postby Eric » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:00 am

Hi Maureen,
croths wrote:Could someone please tell me if there is a special price to upgrade from Poco 4 to the latest Barca ( not Pro) ?
Try it here and insert your current registration key to know the discounts applied for upgrading to Barca. :wink:
Eric

Postby croths » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:03 am

Thanks.
I've downloaded it but not installed it yet.
Gonna try it out and see how it is.
Thanks again.
croths
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:05 am

You're welcome Maureen.
Have fun with it. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion