[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Wishlist: Make EditMessage keep things we add with AddHeader

Wishlist: Make EditMessage keep things we add with AddHeader

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Wishlist: Make EditMessage keep things we add with AddHeader

Postby interfaSys » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:47 am

I need to forward parts of the headers of a received message.
I find it ridiculous that whatever is added with AddHeader gets discarded when using EditMessage.
What's the point? SendMessage keeps them, per example.
interfaSys
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:30 am

interfaSys wrote:I need to forward parts of the headers of a received message.
:?: What if you select to view Full headers in your preview, highlight your selection and press Forward.
Eric

Postby interfaSys » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:05 am

It doesn't work. Headers are completely removed and replaced by Barca.
interfaSys
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:53 am

interfaSys wrote:It doesn't work. Headers are completely removed and replaced by Barca.
What do you mean?
I've tried it here and it works. :)
Edit: Did you check 'Quote only selected text if selection present' found under
Tools > Options > Advanced > Sending Email :?:
Eric

Postby interfaSys » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:18 am

I select the headers I want to keep, click on forward and send the message.
Sure enough the message I see in the Sent mailbox didn't keep any headers I did select.
interfaSys
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:39 am

interfaSys wrote:I select the headers I want to keep, click on forward and send the message.
Sure enough the message I see in the Sent mailbox didn't keep any headers I did select.
:shock: Don't know what you're doing, but already tried it several times here and it does work.
Did you check my Edit in the above post?
Eric

Postby interfaSys » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:59 am

I re-read your post. I had it enabled.

Clicking on the forward button doesn't work.
Using the contextual menu kinds of work, most of the time you get the headers in the body part, but what we need is the headers in the headers so that the headers parser can read them...

Since there is no real bounce feature in Pocomail, EditMessage could at least keep the headers generated by script.
interfaSys
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:17 am

interfaSys wrote:Since there is no real bounce feature in Pocomail, EditMessage could at least keep the headers generated by script.
Hope someone using PocoScript can assist you better, since I don't know a lot about it. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To