[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Missing Post (Disregard)

Missing Post (Disregard)

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Missing Post (Disregard)

Postby Toetag » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:54 am

I posted a question last evening under the title of Barca2 and the Church of Bill, what happened to it? It was a legit question though the title was probably politicaly incorrect, but who is to say that?
Last edited by Toetag on Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Button
Toetag
New Arrival

Re: Missing Post

Postby RBernier » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:59 am

Toetag wrote:I posted a question last evening under the title of Barca2 and the Church of Bill, what happened to it? It was a legit question though the title was probably politicaly incorrect, but who is to say that?

Bob,
Your post is under the "Barca Help and How To" heading. Thats where it was last evening also.
Ron Bernier
RBernier
Resident Poster

Sorry

Postby Toetag » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:09 am

Im sorry Im new here and I get lost quickly. :lol:
Toetag
New Arrival

Re: Sorry

Postby Eric » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:14 am

Toetag wrote:Im sorry Im new here and I get lost quickly. :lol:
No problem Bob, I just moved it there. :wink:
Eric

Postby RBernier » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:52 am

Eric wrote:
Toetag wrote:Im sorry Im new here and I get lost quickly. :lol:
No problem Bob, I just moved it there. :wink:

My apologies also. I knew I saw the post last night and I thought I saw it in the Barca forum. That will teach me to think :oops:
Ron Bernier
RBernier
Resident Poster

Postby Eric » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:46 am

RBernier wrote:My apologies also. I knew I saw the post last night and I thought I saw it in the Barca forum. That will teach me to think :oops:
:lol: Can happen when reading a lot. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion