[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca and ME [Mod: Promoting PSI products using logos]

Barca and ME [Mod: Promoting PSI products using logos]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca and ME [Mod: Promoting PSI products using logos]

Postby pairofhearts » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:00 am

I'm on an old WindowsME OS and Barca runs wonderfully........My question is.......I would like to help promote Barca. Do you have or allow a small logo promoting Barca or Poco Mail, that I can attach to my signature on some of the other forums I belong to?
.........and make yourself a Great Day! Cheers, Lyle
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Re: Barca and ME

Postby Eric » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:10 am

Hi pairofhearts,
pairofhearts wrote:I'm on an old WindowsME OS and Barca runs wonderfully........My question is.......I would like to help promote Barca. Do you have or allow a small logo promoting Barca or Poco Mail, that I can attach to my signature on some of the other forums I belong to?
FYI: I've split this from the previous topic and moved your question here.

Hey, I would like a small logo too. 8)
I don't think there's any harm using a logo from PSI, but it's best
to ask them permission to use it.

Hope that helps. :wink:
Eric

small logo

Postby pairofhearts » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:18 am

thanx again Eric......as usual you're right on the ball!
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Re: small logo

Postby Eric » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:27 am

pairofhearts wrote:thanx again Eric......as usual you're right on the ball!
You're welcome. :wink:
Also be sure that it's not against forum rules too.
Eric

An update

Postby Eric » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:30 pm

Got the approval from Slaven to use the logos I created. :P

Enjoy. :wink:
Last edited by Eric on Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric

Logos

Postby pairofhearts » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:25 pm

Hey great stuff.......let's get using them!.......Can you turn the images into clickable URL's?
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Re: Logos

Postby Eric » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:51 pm

pairofhearts wrote:Hey great stuff.......let's get using them!.......Can you turn the images into clickable URL's?
Thanks, the logos are now clickable. :P
Eric

clickable logos

Postby pairofhearts » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:24 am

...........so we're on the way and lookin' good!
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Re: clickable logos

Postby Eric » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:30 am

pairofhearts wrote:...........so we're on the way and lookin' good!
Eric

Postby ferent » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:58 am

Can I to promote too? :roll:
Alfredo Fernandez
ferent
Resident Poster

Postby Eric » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:20 am

ferent wrote:Can I to promote too? :roll:
Sure you can, Alfredo.

All you've to do is put that clickable image (hosted) into your signature at the forums you're a member.

ex. [url=insert link to webpage][img]insert%20link%20to%20hosted%20picture[/img][/url]

Here are some less intrusive ones (= reduced size)?

:!: Keep in mind to respect forum rules and image sizes allowed in signatures.
Eric

Postby ferent » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:40 am

Thanks!! I think Barca/Pocomail need more publicity. You can make the better software, but if nobody knows it...
Alfredo Fernandez
ferent
Resident Poster

clickable images

Postby pairofhearts » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:09 am

......obviously doing something wrong here. The images I have had hosted don't appear to be clickable url's. Suggestions!?
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Re: clickable images

Postby Eric » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:50 am

pairofhearts wrote:...................whoa Got it now :oops:
Glad you found it. :)

:idea: Other suggestions to promote PSI products:
- Putting the clickable image on your website
- Email to friends/contacts with the image and a link (= template)
- Reviews on software sites like Download.com, Snapfiles, BetaNews, ...

Enough ways to promote PocoMail/Barca. :P
Eric

ooops!

Postby pairofhearts » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:55 am

Guess I didn't get it. This is what I have listed. Something strange here Eric. The link/logo in this post is clickable. But, the same info in my signature is not????

pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Next

Return to General Discussion