[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Spam not being filtered out of IN box

Spam not being filtered out of IN box

Discussion on Bayesian and standard junk mail filters

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Spam not being filtered out of IN box

Postby sources » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:15 am

I have messages with high pocoscores in my IN box that simply will not move. The junk mail filters test says that they would be considered junkmail under any conditions, yet they still pour in and will not move. I have my junk filters at the beginning of my filters list. One of them when finding in the Subject "spam:" is supposed to increase the junkscore by 20. It does, but nothing happens and I have to manually delete.

What am I doing wrong?
Jack
sources
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Junk Mail Filtering Help and How-To