[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - unlock code not working

unlock code not working

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

unlock code not working

Postby dbuksbaum » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:39 am

Hello,

I purchased Barca a week ago, received the unlock code right away, but it doesn't work. I have sent two emails to support since then, but no response. I can understand they may not have had time to address my specific issue, but would appreciate acknowledgement that they have at least received it and an estimate as to when I can expect resolution.

I hope that someone from support is monitoring this forum and can respond.

Thanks
David
dbuksbaum
New Arrival

Re: unlock code not working

Postby Eric » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:56 am

Hi David & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
dbuksbaum wrote:Hello,
I purchased Barca a week ago, received the unlock code right away, but it doesn't work.
Sorry to hear it didn't work. :?
I have sent two emails to support since then, but no response. I can understand they may not have had time to address my specific issue, but would appreciate acknowledgement that they have at least received it and an estimate as to when I can expect resolution.
When did you send these emails?
I'm sure you'll get a response ASAP when they get back to the office.
Some previous topics:
- unlock code not working ...
- hey - check yer Paypal, eh??
I hope that someone from support is monitoring this forum and can respond.
I'll alert Slaven about it. :wink:

Edit: PM sent to Slaven :)
Eric

Postby dbuksbaum » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:08 am

Hi Eric,

Thank you. I have looked through the forums for other people with the same issue, which is why I posted here. It seemed to help the other person. :)

I send the emails last Tuesday.

As for paypal, not me. I used an old fashioned credit card.

Thanks again.
David
dbuksbaum
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:08 pm

Hi David,
dbuksbaum wrote:Thank you. I have looked through the forums for other people with the same issue, which is why I posted here. It seemed to help the other person. :)
My pleasure David. :wink:
While PSI drops in from time to time, they don't read every topic.
That's why I alerted Slaven, the developer.
I send the emails last Tuesday.
Maybe it's under investigation, because there are so many you can purchase PSI's products from.
Hope you'll get an answer pretty soon.
As for paypal, not me. I used an old fashioned credit card.
Yep, me too. :)
Eric

Return to General Discussion