[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Zapping Attachments Pre Download

Zapping Attachments Pre Download

Discussion on Bayesian and standard junk mail filters

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Zapping Attachments Pre Download

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:04 pm

Does anyone know why I am getting attachments when the email message has been deleted on the server?

I have two filters that are admittedly redundant.

Both are pre download.

One is the Harvester Killer on the Server and the other is the simple if found To blank, delete.

The object is to delete the spams that are sent with the addressee blank.

I get a return receipt on all of my mail and I have one business associate whose return receipts do not put my address in the address box, but instead leaves it blank.

My filters zap the receipt, which I really do not want because it defeats the purpose, but even though the return receipt is zapped, I get the attachment in my attachment folder.

This is not that much of a problem other than when and if I get spam with a blank address and that spam has an attachment, I will not find out about it until I look in my attachment folder.

That does make it important.

Does anyone know how to eliminate this problem?

I am not going to ask my associate to change his return receipts until I fix the problem because I send enough mail to him that he is a good test.

CSSJR

Return to Junk Mail Filtering Help and How-To