[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - MyInfoToGo Beta testing

MyInfoToGo Beta testing

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

MyInfoToGo Beta testing

Postby lp140105 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:57 pm

Hi there,

I am interested in MyInfoToGo (Barca for removable devices), specially for USB beta testing, can you show me where to start?

Regards,
lp140105
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Slaven » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:19 pm

You should be able to access it now!
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby mcrain » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:07 am

I also would like to give this product a spin.

--
Mike
mcrain
Resident Poster

Postby Eric » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:24 pm

Hi Mike,
mcrain wrote:I also would like to give this product a spin.
From PocoReport: If you'd like to participate in the testing of this new application send us an email; at the moment we will be testing a U3 version of myInfoToGo, so you will need a U3-capable flash drive (see U3 website for options). 8)
Eric

Postby mcrain » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:45 pm

Thanks, I was hoping someone would refresh me as to the sign up procedure. ( I no longer have that newsletter, shame on me for not keeping a copy :oops: )

--
Mike
mcrain
Resident Poster

Postby Eric » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:05 pm

You're welcome Mike. :wink:
I on the other hand keep all PocoReport messages.
They contain some pretty good tips too. 8)
Eric

Postby gavinjb » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:55 am

Hi,

Just signed up to Poco Report again, can someone please tell me if it is still possible to have access to the MyInfoToGo BETA and if so how? Also is this for USB Only or general access, as I am looking at something which enables me to Sync my data from Barca, but to be useable from any machine (not nessecary through USB)
gavinjb
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:07 am

gavinjb wrote:Just signed up to Poco Report again, can someone please tell me if it is still possible to have access to the MyInfoToGo BETA and if so how?
Hi again Gavin,
Please look at my previous post.
For now it's only tested on U3, but afterwards it will be tested on USB devices.

If you want to participate in that beta, you need to send an email. :wink:
Eric

Beta...

Postby ChooChooChris » Tue May 16, 2006 7:20 am

I'd like to find out about helping with the Beta test on this...I've used the "big" program for many years now, and have been on the Beta list for quite some time.

I just started using PE, as I've changed employers, and my new job won't allow me to install anything on my computer there, but I can use USB U3 programs. I'm already really liking this, and would be glad to assist with your testing!

Thanks!
-Chris
ChooChooChris
Poco Tourist

Email....

Postby ChooChooChris » Tue May 16, 2006 7:21 am

And before you reply that I need to email, I already did, and received no reply, so I thought I'd try this route!

Thanks!

-Chris
ChooChooChris
Poco Tourist

Re: Email....

Postby Eric » Tue May 16, 2006 8:45 am

ChooChooChris wrote:And before you reply that I need to email, I already did, and received no reply, so I thought I'd try this route!
Can't help you here Chris, as PSI are the only ones who decide to give access.
You could always send a PM to Slaven to know more about it. :)
Eric

Return to General Discussion