[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Where can I find PocoMail version 3?

Where can I find PocoMail version 3?

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Where can I find PocoMail version 3?

Postby speerga » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:52 pm

Hi,

I have a bad installation of PocoMail version 3 -- I don't recall which build -- and I wanted to download the most recent version 3, but cannot find any version 3 downloads on the PocoMail website.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gary Speer
speerga
Resident Poster

Postby Eric » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:41 pm

Check your PM Gary. :wink:
Eric

Where are the previous versions?

Postby Davina » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:15 am

I also would like to know where do I go to download 3.4 or whatever the last 3.x was available? I also need to redownload PocoPE... I tried to see what upgrade option was available but it said no product version was found. I was running 3.4 pocomail, are there no upgrade offers for running that version? I do not understand.

Thank you.
Davina
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Where are the previous versions?

Postby Eric » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:57 am

Hi Davina,
Davina wrote:I also would like to know where do I go to download 3.4 or whatever the last 3.x was available? I also need to redownload PocoPE...
I'll send you a PM with the download link for 3.4.
PocoPE can be downloaded here.

I tried to see what upgrade option was available but it said no product version was found. I was running 3.4 pocomail, are there no upgrade offers for running that version? I do not understand.
:!: There are upgrade options available.
Have a look at Upgrades + Specials.

Hope that helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby Davina » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:21 am

This is the message I get when I try that upgrade link and place my code in the box.

Sorry but we were unable to find any qualifying offers. Please take a look at our Online Store for great deals on our products, or contact us if you feel this message is in error.
Davina
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:28 am

Davina wrote:This is the message I get when I try that upgrade link and place my code in the box.
Could be that's an error :?, so best to contact Support, since I can't do much more here.

Sorry. :wink:
Eric

PocoMail 3 Download Link?

Postby redcat » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:59 am

I have to rebuild my wife's computer and need to reinstall her PocoMail 3. Has anyone been able to find a download link or do I need to contact support? I can't find anything on their site.

Thanks.
redcat
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:04 am

I've sent you a PM with the download link.
Welcome to Poco Forums redcat :)
Eric

Postby redcat » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:15 am

Eric wrote:I've sent you a PM with the download link.
Welcome to Poco Forums redcat :)

Link worked great. :D Thanks for the quick reply, Eric. Now on to getting the wife's machine back operational. I hope it goes as smooth. :lol:
redcat
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:27 am

My pleasure redcat.
Always keep your wife happy. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion