[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Is there any way to sync with a Palm device yet??

Is there any way to sync with a Palm device yet??

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Is there any way to sync with a Palm device yet??

Postby debiso » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:59 am

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to dump outlook, but I need to be able to sync with my palm. Is it possible yet?

Thanks!
Joe
debiso
New Arrival

Re: Is there any way to sync with a Palm device yet??

Postby Eric » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:07 am

debiso wrote:Is it possible yet?
No Joe, it isn't possible yet, although I once was able to sync with the beta sync tool. :)

See Palm Sync... who else is waiting? :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion